SSC CPO Recruitment: There is an important news for the aspirants of the force. The application process for the recruitment of the posts of Sub-Inspector (Executive and GD) in Delhi Police, Central Police Organizations and Central Armed Police Forces by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will close today on August 15. All the interested candidates who have not yet applied for this recruitment can apply online by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in. Applicants will be able to edit the SSC CPO 2023 application form from 16th August to 17th August 2023.
- SI Delhi Police-Male: 109 Posts
- SI Delhi Police – Female: 53
- SI (GD) in CAPFs: 1714
Who can apply?
A candidate with graduation or equivalent degree from a recognized university can apply for these posts. Also, candidates who have appeared for graduation degree or equivalent examination this year can also apply, provided they have the degree on or before the cut-off date (August 15).
Application fee is Rs.100 for all except SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Female candidates applying for this recruitment. While women and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) will not have to pay this.
Apply like this.
- Visit SSC official website ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘Registration’ and fill the application form as per the instructions.
- Complete the registration and upload the required documents.
- Review the application form and pay the examination fee.
- Finally, submit the SSC CPO application form and download the confirmation page.
- Save and print a copy of SSC CPO Application Form 2023 for final use.
Latest Education News.