Ayushman Bharat Yojana: To provide better health facilities to every section of the country, the Modi government at the center has launched the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana i.e. Ayushman Bharat Yojana. It is the world’s largest health scheme, through which crores of low-income and middle-class people are getting free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. The scheme was launched by the Modi government at the Center on 23 September 2018. If you also want to avail this scheme then you can easily apply for it.
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme Eligibility?
Before applying for Ayushman Bharat scheme it is important to know about the eligibility. The government has started this scheme for the poor and low income group people. Tribal (SC/ST) homeless, destitute, person seeking charity or alms, labourers, etc. can avail this scheme. If you want to check your eligibility then visit the official website of PMJAY. Click on Am I Eligible tab here? You will then be redirected to a page where you can easily check your eligibility. On this page you have to enter your mobile number and ration card number. After that you will know your eligibility in few minutes.
The benefits of these facilities are available under the scheme.
Under this scheme, beneficiaries get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government or private hospitals of the country. Along with this, all expenses for the next 15 days after hospitalization are borne by the government. The special feature of this scheme is that all members of the family get the benefit of the scheme keeping in mind their age and number. You don’t need to pay even a single rupee in cash as Ayushman Yojana is a completely cashless scheme.
These documents will be required-
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to apply for the scheme
- To apply for Ayushman Bharat scheme, first visit its official website.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ or ‘Apply’ tab for new registration.
- After that you have to enter your name, gender, aadhaar number, ration card etc.
- Keep in mind that whatever information you enter is correct and cross-check it.
- Upload all the requested documents.
- Check the entire application form once and then submit.
- After submitting the application, officials will review your application.
- After that you will easily get health card under Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Jan Dhan Yojana: More than 1 crore people opened Jan Dhan accounts between April and July, know about the scheme