These days the month of Sawan is going on and in this month food is prepared without onions and garlic in many homes. In this case, tomatoes are used a lot in gravy, but in this month of Savan, the prices of tomatoes are skyrocketing due to which people are reducing their use in cooking. Since the prices of tomatoes are also high, we bring you a potato recipe, which will not use tomatoes along with onions and garlic.
Ingredients for making onion and garlic potato curry without
To make potato curry you need four boiled and chopped potatoes, two to three spoons of desi ghee, two spoons of gram flour, two dry red chillies, one piece of ginger finely chopped as per taste, two green chillies finely chopped, A pinch of asafoetida, 1 teaspoon of fenugreek, 1 teaspoon of ground coriander, 1 teaspoon of ground fennel, 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili powder, half a teaspoon of turmeric.
Potato curry recipe
- First put a big pan on gas and add ghee in it.
- When the ghee is hot, add asafoetida, 1 teaspoon of ground coriander, 1 teaspoon of ground fennel.
- Now add 2 dry red chillies, a finely chopped piece of ginger and stir.
- After that add gram flour and stir fry for half a minute.
- Finally add two finely chopped green chillies, a pinch of asafoetida, 1 teaspoon of fenugreek, turmeric and red chillies.
- After roasting all the spices, add the boiled potatoes and stir well.
- Now add 2 cups of water and salt to it and boil it on low flame for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes serve hot with sabzi puri.
Also read: Beetroot smoothie is rich in iron, its benefits and how to make it.
Chutney made from these leaves is also eaten in acidity, know its special recipe and benefits
Make tea like this for a flat stomach, along with the taste, it is also beneficial for health.
Latest lifestyle news.
Potato Curry Without Onion And Garlic Onion Recipes Hindi News