There is an important news for the candidates appearing for the teachers recruitment exam in Bihar. Bihar Public Service Commission i.e. BPSC has released a notification for this exam from 24th August to 26th August. Or let’s say that before the exam, guidelines have been issued by the commission, which all the candidates have to follow. The notice contains instructions regarding admission to the examination centre, carrying of admit card and other equipment and misconduct.
- Candidates will be admitted to the examination centers in the first shift from 7.30 am and in the second shift from 1.00 pm. No candidate will be allowed to enter one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to carry an extra copy of their admit card in both shifts, which has to be given to the examiner.
- Candidates must bring a valid photo ID proof.
- Markers, white fluids, blades, erasers, mobile phones, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi gadgets, electronic pens, pens, smart watches etc. are prohibited. If these items are found, it will be treated as Unfair Means (UFM).
- In case of malpractice, he/she will be debarred from Bihar Public Service Commission Examinations for the next 5 years along with that examination and for 3 years in case of spreading misleading/sensational rumors related to the examination.
A total of 1.7 lakh teachers are to be recruited for various posts in Bihar through this recruitment drive. The Bihar Public Service Commission exam will start from tomorrow i.e. 24th August and will be held till 26th August.
Also read: Govt Jobs: Primary and TGT Teacher Bumper Vacancy, Know How Much Salary Will Get
Telangana: For the first time in the country, a doctor got a PG seat in the transgender category, a legal battle fought for two years.
Latest Education News.