Maharashtra: Massive fire breaks out at electric hardware shop in Pune, 4 dead

A huge fire broke out in an electrical hardware shop in Pune.

Image source: ANI
A huge fire broke out in an electrical hardware shop in Pune.

Maharashtra: A massive fire broke out in a shop in Poornagar area of ​​Pimpri Chinchwad in Pune district. This shop was for electronic hardware. According to the authorities, 4 people have died in this incident. The fire was so terrible that the shop was completely gutted.

Investigative agency ANI tweeted.

Investigative agency ANI tweeted that four people died in Purananagar area of ​​Pimpri Chinchwad in Pune district today. A fire broke out in an electrical hardware shop on the ground floor of a residential building at around 5 am today. This information has been given by the Fire Department of Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation.

According to officials, a fire broke out on the ground floor of a residential building around 5 am today. An official of Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Fire Department has also confirmed the death of 4 people in the fire incident. Officials say that the shop was completely gutted due to the fire.

Also read-

The wait is over, Rahul Gandhi is coming after 11 years, this Congress headquarters is getting ready to welcome him.

Aditya Thackeray’s army will guard the Bharatiya Janata Party.

Read and keep yourself updated with breaking news, live news updates and exclusive stories from India and abroad on India TV Hindi News. Click for news in Hindi Maharashtra section.

Leave a Comment