Petrol Diesel Rates on 27 September 2023: If we talk about the price of crude oil in the international market, today it is seeing an increase. Both Brent crude and WTI crude oil are trading in the green. First, if we talk about WTI crude oil, on Wednesday it is up 0.30% to $90.66 per barrel. Along with this, Brent crude oil price is seeing an increase of 0.33% and it is trading at $94.27 per barrel. While the price of crude oil is increasing today, in spite of this, the prices of petrol and diesel have decreased in many cities of the country. Learn about it.
In which cities fuel prices change?
- Agra- Petrol is being sold at Rs 96 63 paise per litre, diesel by 25 paise to Rs 89 80 paise per litre.
- Ajmer- Petrol is being sold 29 paise cheaper at Rs 108.17, diesel 17 paise cheaper at Rs 93.44 per litre.
- Gurugram- Petrol is being sold 15 paise more expensive to Rs 97 04 paise per litre, diesel 15 paise cheaper to Rs 89 18 paise per litre.
- Noida- Petrol is being sold 35 paise cheaper at Rs 96.65, diesel 32 paise cheaper at Rs 89.82 per litre.
- Lucknow- Petrol is being sold 10 paise more expensive to Rs 96 57 paise per litre, diesel is being sold 10 paise cheaper to Rs 89 76 paise per litre.
Petrol and diesel prices in four metros
- New Delhi- Petrol is being sold at Rs 96.72 per litre, diesel at Rs 89.62 per litre.
- Mumbai- Petrol is being sold at Rs 106.31 per litre, diesel at Rs 94.27 per litre.
- Chennai- Petrol is being sold at Rs 102.63 per litre, diesel at Rs 94.24 per litre.
- Kolkata- Petrol is selling at Rs 106.03 per litre, diesel at Rs 92.76 per litre.
Check city-wise petrol and diesel prices via SMS only-
State-owned oil companies update the latest prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am according to cities and states. To know BPCL customer RSP price<डीलर कोड> Write and send to 9224992249. HPPRICE HPCL Customer to know the new price <डीलर कोड> Write and send to 9222201122. While Indian Oil customers need to know the price of RSP.<डीलर कोड> Write and send to 9224992249. Within minutes you will get information about the latest rates.
IPO Watch: JSW Infra’s IPO subscribed 2.13 times on second day, Manoj Vaibhav Jewellers’ IPO closes today