Petrol Diesel Rates on 28 September 2023: Every day in India, state-owned oil companies release petrol and diesel prices. Talking about today, petrol and diesel prices have changed in many cities on Thursday, but prices remained stable in all four metros. In New Delhi, petrol is being sold at Rs 96.72 per liter and diesel at Rs 89.62 per litre. While in Mumbai, petrol is being sold at Rs 106.31 and diesel at Rs 94.27, in Kolkata at Rs 106.03 and diesel at Rs 92.76 per litre. In Chennai, petrol is selling at Rs 102.63 and diesel at Rs 94.24 per litre.
Increase in crude oil?
The price of crude oil rose sharply on Thursday and is trading around $98. First, if we talk about Brent crude, today it has seen an increase of 0.69% and is trading at $97.21 per barrel. Along with this, the price of American crude oil (WTI crude oil) has seen an increase of 0.68% and it is trading at 94.33 dollars per barrel.
Petrol and diesel prices have changed in these cities
- Agra- Petrol became expensive by 14 paise to Rs 96.77, diesel by 13 paise to Rs 89.93 per litre.
- Ajmer- Petrol became expensive by 27 paise to Rs 108.44, diesel by 25 paise to Rs 93.69 per litre.
- Noida- Petrol became expensive by 27 paise to Rs 96.92, diesel by 26 paise to Rs 90.08 per litre.
- Gurugram- Petrol became expensive by 6 paise to Rs 97.10, diesel by 5 paise to Rs 89.96 per litre.
- Lucknow- Petrol became expensive by 11 paise to Rs 96.68, diesel by 11 paise to Rs 89.87 per litre.
- Varanasi- Petrol became expensive by 61 paise to Rs 97.50, diesel by 59 paise to Rs 90.67 per litre.
How to check petrol and diesel price in your city?
For the convenience of consumers, state-owned oil companies update the prices of petrol and diesel every day at 6 am. If you want, you can check the updated price only through an MSM. To know BPCL customer RSP price<डीलर कोड> Write and send to 9224992249. Indian Oil customer to know RSP price<डीलर कोड> Write and send to 9224992249. To know new rates for HPCL customers, use HPPRICE. <डीलर कोड> Write and send to 9222201122. Within a few minutes you will receive information about the new price.
Global Talent Rankings: India slips down in global talent rankings, falling 4 spots to 56th in 2023