France’s major response to Hamas, President Emmanuel Macron’s statement sent shockwaves through the Middle East

Emmanuel Macron, President of France.  India TV Hindi.

Image source: AP
Emmanuel Macron, President of France.

France’s big response to Israel-Hamas war has come out. French President Emmanuel Macron has launched the biggest attack on the Hamas organization. Macron said that Hamas is a terrorist organization. This organization wants the destruction and death of Israel. This terrorist organization exposes the people of Gaza in a criminal and reprehensible manner. This comment of French President Emmanuel Macron has come at such a time. When Israel and Hamas went to war, the world seemed to be divided into two poles. After the United States and Great Britain, France’s harsh comments have given Israel self-confidence, while Macron’s statement has spread panic in the countries of the Middle East.

So far, the United States and the United Kingdom are the two countries that not only openly supported Israel in this war, but also sent their troops and weapons to it. After that, the statement of the French president is proving that he also does not want to hold back in the race to help Israel. It is clear from President Macron’s statement that France may soon deploy weapons to help Israel. Until now, almost all the major countries of the world including India have declared Hamas as a terrorist organization. While the countries of the Middle East consider Hamas as an organization fighting for freedom.

More than 4,000 people have been killed in the Hamas-Israel war so far.

According to official data, the Israeli army is continuing its countermeasures after the terrorist attack by Hamas on Israel on October 7. The Israeli army is continuously bombing Hamas positions in the Gaza Strip. There has been massive destruction in the Gaza Strip. More than 4,000 people have been killed in Israel and Gaza so far. While more than 10 thousand people have been injured. The Israeli army attacked five hideouts of Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar last night. Israel’s army chief says that Yahya Sanur is the man who planned these attacks. At the same time, Israel has also started preparations for its possible ground operation. This is the reason why Israel has called about 3.60 lakh reserve soldiers for this preparation.

Latest world news.

Leave a Comment