Fitness enthusiasts love to start their day with green tea. We all know that tea is very beneficial for health. But did you know that there is another tea that is more beneficial than green tea in terms of health? Yes, we are talking about matcha tea! This tea found in Japan is also green in color but its benefits are more than green tea. Let us tell you about the benefits of this tea today.
This is how matcha tea is prepared.
You can call matcha tea the updated version of green tea. In fact, both green tea and matcha tea are produced from the same plant, Camellia sinensis. The only difference is that green tea leaves are dried and then cleaned, while matcha tea is made by separating the leaves from the stems and then boiling and drying them into a fine powder. Matcha tea has more antioxidants and nutrients than green tea. Matcha green tea is known as a powerhouse of antioxidants. This is because matcha green tea contains 5 times more antioxidants than any other food or beverage. Matcha green tea has been trending on social media for some time now.
These 4 places in Delhi-Gurgaon will make kids happy, visit on holidays
Beneficial in these problems.
- lose weight: Matcha green tea is more effective than green tea in weight loss. The antioxidants present in it help in weight loss. Research shows that if this tea is consumed continuously for 12 weeks, it reduces body fat.
- Keep your heart healthy: Matcha green tea contains epiglucatechin gallate. It helps in reducing cholesterol levels in the body. Due to which the heart is always healthy.
- Improve digestion: The matcha tea plant contains a special substance called catechin which cures many problems in the body and improves the digestive system.
- Beneficial for eyes – Matcha tea is very beneficial for eyesight. It helps in curing glaucoma and other eye related problems. For this reason, matcha is beneficial for the eyes.
- Immunity will increase.– Consuming matcha green tea boosts immunity. It is rich in potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, protein and calcium. All these strengthen immunity.
- Control cholesterol levels- Many people have seen their cholesterol levels decrease by drinking matcha green tea daily. It helps in raising HDL cholesterol.
The most stubborn stains on clothes will be removed, just try these tips.
Latest lifestyle news.