Tulsi Marriage 2023: The month of Kartik is given the most importance in Hinduism. Only Lord Narayan is worshiped in this month. It was in the month of Kartika that Lord Vishnu took the incarnation of Shaligram and gave Goddess Tulsi the honor of being worshiped with her Shaligram form and also bequeathed her Shaligram form to remain with her forever. was
Since then Tulsi’s marriage became famous. But when is Tulsi Viva this time in the month of Kartik? There is a lot of hesitation among people in this regard. So let’s know what is the exact time and exact date of Tulsi Vivah and also learn about its pooja method.
When is Tulsi’s wedding?
Tulsi Vivah – Friday, November 24, 2023
Every year, the festival of Tulsi Vivah is celebrated one day after the Ekadashi date of Shukla Paksha in the month of Kartika. According to Vedic calendar, this time Dwadashi Tithi falls on Friday 24th November 2023 and according to Udayati, Tulsi Vivah will be celebrated on 24th November and on that day Tulsi ji will marry Shaligram Sheela.
Suitable time for Tulsi’s marriage
According to the month of Kartik, the Duvadashi date of Shukla Paksha will start on Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 9:01 PM and will continue until November 24, 2023 at 7:26 PM. According to the Vedic calendar, giving importance to Aditithi, it would be considered auspicious to perform Tulsi Vivah from 5.25 pm to 6.04 pm during the Pradosh period on November 24.
Tulsi wedding puja method
- All members of the household should take bath and wear clean clothes before performing Tulsi Viwa.
- Get married only in Pardosh period and take special care of time.
- For tulsi marriage, offer red tulsi to the Tulsi Devi sitting in the house yard or pot and place Shaligram Lord there.
- After that make the Goddess Tulsi and offer the Sahaag material. After that start the marriage of Goddess Tulsiji with Shaligram Lord. Also follow all the rules of marriage.
- Offer sesame to Lord Shaligram, apply turmeric tilak and apply turmeric paste on the marriage hall.
- Complete all the marriage rituals by doing this you will get the results of Kanyadaan. But keep in mind that the marriage mandap should be made of sugarcane only.
- After that, Tulsiji and Bhagwan should circumambulate the Shaligram 11 times and also light a ghee lamp for them. By doing this you will get immediate benefits of Tulsi Viva.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on religious belief and folk beliefs. There is no scientific evidence for this. India TV does not prove the truth of anything.)
Khattu Shyam: Sage Khattu Shyam’s birth anniversary will be celebrated on this day, know the exact date and significance here.
You will be amazed to know the eight achievements of Hanuman ji, in which the mantra of success in life is hidden.