Bad breath is a problem that many people worry about. If you have a bad breath, gradually everyone will start keeping distance from you. Many times people are unaware of this problem, they know from others that they have bad breath. In fact, the white coating on the tongue creates bacteria in the mouth. Due to which your mouth starts smelling bad. There are many other causes of bad breath, such as dirty teeth, digestive problems and smoking. If you too have forgotten to smile because of your yellow teeth and forgot to smile because of bad breath, then we have brought you some simple home remedies that can help you follow the best oral care. can get rid of The usual
Get rid of bad breath in this way.
- Rinse with salt waterMix some salt in lukewarm water to clean your tongue. Now fill your mouth with this water twice a day and gargle. This will remove the white coating of the tongue and also prevent bad breath.
- Clean the mouth thoroughly after eating: Most people do not clean their mouth after eating. Due to which oral bacteria stick to the teeth. This leads to tooth decay which causes bad breath. You will also get a toothache.
- Clean the tongue with a scraper: It is also better to use a tongue scraper to get rid of the white coating on the tongue. It cleans the tongue easily. Using a tongue scraper 2-3 times a week prevents white plaque from forming on the tongue.
- Cardamom and cloves Use: If you have bad breath, use cardamom and cloves for quick results. Immediately put a piece of cardamom or clove in the mouth. By doing this, you will not get bad breath.
This Japanese tea is 100 times more beneficial than green tea, obesity will be eliminated, immunity will be strengthened as soon as you drink it.
Clean your teeth like this.
- Clean with a toothbrush: You can also use Datun to make your teeth strong and healthy. This will not only make your teeth stronger but also whiter.
- Baking Soda: To whiten teeth easily at home, take 1 teaspoon of baking soda in a plate and add some lemon juice to it. When the paste is ready, rub it on your teeth. Doing this will whiten your teeth.
- Salt and Mustard Oil: Apply a mixture of salt and mustard oil on your teeth to make them shine like pearls. This will whiten your yellow teeth.
These yogasanas will take you out of the maze of anxiety and depression, you will be tension free, stress will be gone in minutes.
Eating this one thing in winter will strengthen immunity, keep cold, cough and seasonal diseases at bay.
Latest lifestyle news.