Today’s deteriorating lifestyle has a direct impact on people’s health. People are suffering from many diseases day by day. After which the same medicines are being consumed from all over the world. If we talk about old times, people used home remedies to prevent diseases. There are things in our Ayurveda that we can use to keep ourselves healthy and fit. One of them is putting oil in the navel. It keeps your body away from many diseases.
Actually behind the navel there is a gland called Picoti. The navel is connected to many nerves in the body, so it supplies nutrients to your body. When you apply the oil to the navel, it is quickly absorbed by the picotide gland. After which you stay physically and mentally fit. In ancient times, your grandmothers used to advise you to put oil in your navel. In this case, today we are going to tell you the best benefits of mustard and neem oil in navel.
Benefits of applying mustard oil on the navel
- In knee pain: If you have severe knee pain, apply mustard oil. Mustard oil is beneficial in reducing body pain and inflammation. Apart from this, it also increases blood flow in the body. So apply its oil in the navel. This will benefit you a lot.
- For cracked heels: If the heels are very cracked, apply mustard oil to the navel. Every day before going to bed, apply mustard oil on the navel and massage it for 10 to 15 minutes. This will help you get rid of cracked heels.
- Strengthen Digestion: If you have bad digestion, you should apply mustard oil in the navel every day before going to bed. This will improve your digestive system and relieve stomach related problems like gas, heartburn, constipation and acidity.
Are you also worried about thyroid? You will get instant relief with these yoga and some remedies of Baba Ramdev.
Benefits of applying neem oil on the navel
- Get rid of acne: If you have a lot of acne on your face, use neem oil. Apply a few drops of neem oil daily in the navel. The anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties of neem help nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
- Benefits for the skin: Applying navel oil keeps your skin moist and prevents chapped lips. You can get soft and shiny skin by applying oil on the navel. Applying neem oil to the navel can help you get rid of pimples, acne, eczema and boils.
- Benefits for hair: Enriched with medicinal properties, Neem also provides complete nourishment to the hair. People who have problems with dandruff can apply neem oil to their hair. Neem oil is effective in reducing hair fall and hair dryness.
Eating this spice mixed with ghee will make the immunity strong like steel, these diseases will also stay away.
Latest health news.