Hanuman Temple: Worshiping Hanuman Ji in Kaliyog is said to be most auspicious. By worshiping him, all the troubles in life are removed. Devotees who once take shelter of Hanumanji, their fleet passes by Hanumat Lala. By worshiping Bajrang Bili on Tuesday, all troubles are removed.
His glory is so unique that most people worship him in Kali Yuga. It is believed that all the troubles of the present age are removed by taking refuge in Sankat Mochan. Today we are going to tell you about these 5 famous temples of Bajrang Bali. By going there, one gets the blessings of Hanumanji and all wishes are fulfilled.
5 Famous Temples of Hanuman Ji
- Hanuman Garhi (Ayodhya) – Ayodhya Hanuman Garhi Temple is in the city of Lord Rama. It is the most famous of the major temples of Hanumanji. It is believed that Hanuman ji is present in this temple in the form of a child and the mother is sitting on the lap of deceased ji. It is also believed that this is the Siddha Peth place of Hanumanji and Lord Rama entrusted this place to him. It is located in the Ayodhya district of the state of Uttar Pradesh which is the holy place of Lord Rama. People believe that devotees have darshan of Hanumanji here. Hanuman ji destroys all their bad deeds.
- Salar Balaji – This temple is one of the main temples of Hanumanji. This temple falls in Churu district of Rajasthan. Devotees throng here on Tuesdays for their darshan. It is believed that Salar Balaji fulfills all the wishes of those who visit the temple for darshan and pooja. By seeing him, all the pains and diseases of life disappear.
- Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple (Varanasi) – This temple of Hanumanji is in Kashi, the city of Mahadev. This is the most famous temple among the major temples of Hanumanji. It is believed that Hanumanji gave darshan to Tulsidas in this temple.
- Mehndipur Balaji Hanuman Temple- This is the most famous temple of Hanumanji. This temple is located near the hills of Dosa district of Rajasthan. There is an ancient Hanuman temple here. The special feature of the temple is that the idol of Hanuman ji himself appeared here. No devotee returns empty-handed after having darshan from here. It is believed that Balaji bestows his blessings on all the devotees who visit the temple. Mehndipur Bala protects his devotee in every difficulty.
- Hampi Karnataka- It is the holiest place of Lord Hanuman. This is the only temple in the city of Hampi which includes the image of Hanumanji in the apparatus. This is the same place that was called the city of Kishkanda during the Ramayana period. There are also some ancient caves. This temple is amazingly shaped and is one of the oldest temples of Hanumanji. People believe that there is a lot of positive energy here and coming here gives peace of mind.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on religious belief and folk beliefs. There is no scientific evidence for this. India TV does not prove the truth of anything.)
Last Ekadashi of December: When will the last Ekadashi of the year 2023 be observed? Note the date
How did Mars originate? Read the legendary story about it here