If you are a Redmi fan and love the company’s phones, then there is good news for you. Redmi is going to make a splash in India once again. The company is going to launch its new powerful and flagship level smartphone Redmi 13C 5G smartphone in India today on December 6. Let us tell you that the company has already launched this phone in the global market.
Redmi will launch two smartphones in this new series in the Indian market which will include Redmi 13C and Redmi 13C 4G. Even before the launch, the company had made its landing page live on e-commerce website Amazon. This made it clear that customers would be able to purchase it from Amazon.
Redmi 13C 5G Color Options
Amazon’s landing page has also revealed its design and color options. The company will offer it in Startrail Black, Startrail Silver and Startrail Green colors. The Redmi 13C 5G smartphone is going to have powerful flagship features. Both the smartphones in the series can be offered with a punch-hole display.
Possible Price of Redmi 13C 5G
The company will offer both Redmi 13C 5G and Redmi 13C 4G variants in the budget segment. The company may launch the Redmi 13C 4G in the price bracket of Rs 8,000 to Rs 9,000, while the Redmi 13C 5G may be launched in the price bracket of Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000.
Features of Redmi 13C 5G
- Users will be given a larger 6.74-inch display in the Redmi 13C 5G.
- The display will have a refresh rate of 90Hz and a peak brightness of 450 nits.
- In this smartphone, users will get a processor with MediaTek Dimension chipset.
- The Redmi 13C 5G will have a triple camera setup with a 50-megapixel primary camera.
- To power the smartphone, it will have a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
- This model will have 8GB of RAM along with support for 8GB of virtual RAM.
- Talking about storage, Redmi can offer up to 256GB of storage.
Also Read- Over 80 Crore SIM Users Are Benefiting, Both Companies Are Giving Free Unlimited 5G Data