Hot parathas are fun to eat in winters. Many parathas are eaten in winters. Potato paratha, cabbage paratha, spinach and fenugreek paratha and radish paratha are very tasty to eat. However, making radish parathas becomes quite difficult. Many times the radish leaves the water and the stuffed parathas start to burst. Today we are telling you how to make Radish Stuffed Parathas. If you make radish parathas with this recipe, the parathas will be perfectly round and big without cracking. Learn Milli’s Paratha recipe.
Radish Parantha Ingredients
To make moola paratha you need 2 cups of wheat flour. Salt to taste and oil – 2 teaspoons.
To prepare radish stuffing 3 to 4 medium size radishes, a little green coriander chopped, 2 green chillies finely chopped, 1 inch piece of ginger, roasted cumin seeds 1 tsp, salt to taste and the paranthas. Take oil for cooking.
Radish Parantha Recipe
- First knead the soft dough and keep it for some time to set.
- Now peel the radish, wash it with water and grind it.
- Now squeeze the radish well with your hands so that all the water comes out.
- If you prefer, you can also squeeze the radish through a thin cloth.
- Now mix green chillies, green coriander, ginger, cumin and salt in radish well.
- To make the parathas, place a pan on gas and take 2 very small balls from the dough.
- Dust both the balls with dry flour and roll them slightly. Now place each roti down and stuff it.
- Now place the second roti on top and close both the edges and make it as big as the paratha.
- Now first apply some oil on a hot pan and add the paratha.
- Cook the paratha on medium heat until it turns light brown.
- Now prepare all the radish parathas in the same way. By making it like this, even a paratha will not crack.
- Serve hot mooli paratha with green coriander chutney, chutney and pickles.
Make Batwa stuffed parathas from Grandma’s recipe, you will be tempted to eat them again and again.
Latest lifestyle news.