Benefits of Hugging: When a person is very happy or very sad or there is such a situation that he cannot decide whether he is happy or sad, then what works as a medicine for a person in this situation is ‘hugs’. install. Hugging lightens the mood, provides a sense of comfort, relieves stress and lightens the mood. But did you know that there are many scientific benefits of hugging? A report by the National Center for Biotech Information has confirmed that hugging has many health benefits. Let’s know what are the benefits of hugging?
Benefits of Hugging –
- A hug creates a sense of security and trust in another person.
- A ‘hug’ increases oxytocin levels rapidly. Due to which the feeling of loneliness and anger goes away.
- You may be surprised to know that hugging also strengthens the immune system. Helps regulate the production of white blood cells in the body. Man remains healthy and free from diseases.
- Hugging boosts self-esteem, relieves physical tension and relaxes muscles.
- ‘Hugging increases blood flow to soft tissues and relieves pain.
- Hugging cures high blood pressure problem. When you hug someone, the body releases oxytocin, which is scientifically called the ‘cuddle hormone’. Cuddle hormone works to relieve anxiety and stress.
- Sleeping with a tight hug is good for heart health. It makes you feel happy and secure.
- Hugging is like a meditation that calms and relaxes your mind.
Also Read – In These Countries ‘Kissing’ In Public Place Can Be Expensive, Can Go To Jail
Check out the health tools below-
Calculate your body mass index (BMI).
Calculate age using age calculator.