The son, the sole breadwinner of the household, was electrocuted in a Domino’s Pizza store. Video – India TV Hindi.

The son, the sole breadwinner of the household, was electrocuted in a Domino's Pizza store.  Video - India TV Hindi.
Image source: India TV File photo of the victim A painful incident has come to light from the Maharashtra police ...
Read more

Three fans were electrocuted while celebrating KGF star Yash’s birthday.

Three fans were electrocuted while celebrating KGF star Yash's birthday.
Yash Fans Died: South superstar Yash is celebrating his 38th birthday today. But in the meantime, a heartbreaking accident happened. ...
Read more

In Karnataka’s Hasanamba temple, a power line snapped and electrocuted, leading to a stampede.

In Karnataka's Hasanamba temple, a power line snapped and electrocuted, leading to a stampede.
Image source: ANI Stampede at Hassanamba temple in Karnataka beauty: There was a sudden stampede at Hasanamba temple in Karnataka’s ...
Read more

8 people were electrocuted by a single wire, 1 dead, 7 in critical condition

8 people were electrocuted by a single wire, 1 dead, 7 in critical condition
Image source: India TV Youth injured due to electric shock. A heartbreaking news is coming from Washim district of Maharashtra. ...
Read more

A 4-year-old girl was electrocuted while opening a refrigerator in a supermarket and died on the spot.

A 4-year-old girl was electrocuted while opening a refrigerator in a supermarket and died on the spot.
Image Source: File Photo Girl electrocuted in supermarket (symbolic image) A 4-year-old girl was electrocuted while trying to open a ...
Read more